No I’m not just going to say buy a cheesecake and strawberries! I’m not that lazy! I have a recipe…somewhere!
WARNING: I’m an awful cook…but hey this is one I’ve done in the past for Christmas parties!
I promise…there were no fatalities!
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (can use as little as 4 tbsp. I like my graham cracker)
8 ounces of cream cheese
1 cup of white sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tbsp. water
4 cups of FRESH strawberries
- Pre-heat oven to 325
- Put the graham cracker crumbs into a greased pan.
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar together, make sure it’s well blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time I MUST STRESS SOMETHING HERE….NO SHELLS IN THE MIX!
- Mix in the vanilla extract and toss it pour it into the pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes Be sure the oven is on…and the cake is in it!
- Let it cool off before you remove it from the pan…seems like a duh but hey you never know!
- Arrange 2 cups of sliced strawberries on top of the cake! Now gracefully toss it in the trash!
- MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Now that your house smells and looks like you cooked a cheesecake…pull out the one you bought from a professional…add some strawberry syrup and the last 2 cups of cut up strawberries on top and VOILA a beautiful, edible, home-made-ish cheesecake! hehe Shhh don’t tell my secret!
**This really is a cheesecake recipe…if you know how to cook feel free to skip step 8 🙂