Courtney, blogger from A Few Days in the Life of Courtsi Ann B nominated me for a Liebster Blog award.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award”. This is really cool and I would like to thank Lindsay for the nomination. I definitely have fewer than 200 followers, so I appreciate her taking the time to read my little blog.
To accept the nomination, I have to complete the tasks below:
- Link back to the blog that nominated you,
- Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers,
- Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator,
- Share 11 random facts about yourself,
- Create 11 questions for your nominees, and
- Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
Below are the blogs I have nominated:
Random Facts About Me:
- I wish I could be a photographer! ( I love to take pictures!)
- I am a AWFUL cook!
- I love animals and wish I lived on a real farm so I could have even more animals!
- I was a vegetarian for 3 years, until my most recent pregnancy forced me to not be.
- I’m addicted to singing!
- I’m even more addicted to reading! If I couldn’t get books for free we would probably be broke!
- I’m an OCD neat freak…on strike! (I figured out that with kids it’s pointless!)
- I couldn’t picture my life any other way than it is right now.
- I was a teacher for 4 years.
- My husband spoils me rotten and unlike most guys would literally let me sit on my bum all day and do nothing while he worked and cleaned the house. (But I would never let him.)
- I have the least amount of common sense for such a smart person. (Per my husband)
Questions from my Nominator
- What is your favorite personal trait? My sense of humor…my lack of common sense causes it to pop up a lot! (Even when I don’t mean to!)
- How do you prefer to spend your free time? Reading! I love, love, love to read!
- If you could sit down to dinner with any person (living or dead) who would it be? My dad, I don’t get to spend much time with him. But I am currently working on improving that!
- What is your guilty pleasure? Wine…I drink more wine than I know I should. But mmmm mmm good?
- What inspires you? My kids and my husband! No matter what I need inspiration for my kids and my husband are always there to lift me up and help me through it!
- If money were no object and you could buy anything right now, what would it be? While my first thought is…oooo more books! The true answer would be to fix up our house like it needs to be.
- What is your favorite food? That’s a toughie…I like such a huge variety of things! I’m not sure that I have an actual favorite.
- What is your favorite material possession? My camera? I dunno lol
- How would others describe you? Quirky…very, very quirky and energetic.
- What was your worst subject in school? P.E. I really sucked at that! Any subject there was a book I could study I could handle…but hand eye coordination isn’t really my thing!
- What is your favorite activity to do with your family on a Saturday? Go for a walk or really anything that takes place outside.
Questions to my Nominees:
- What are your goals and dreams?
- How do you prefer to spend your free time?
- What do you wish you had more time for?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What makes you feel at peace?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your proudest moment?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
- How would others describe you?
- How many different cities have you lived in?
- What is your favorite activity to do with your family on a Saturday?