Over the past year I have heard so many people talking about different types of apocalypse and what is going to cause it.
Well…this morning I found the TRUE cause of the apocalypse!!
Got your attention yet?
Yeah..I thought so!
You have heard of all of the Apocalypse scenarios…I’m sure!
Well, each and every one of them has their very own survival guide. After discovering this new apocalypse scenario this morning I decided that I should write up a survival guide as well.
As moms we definitely need to be prepared…especially for this one!
Apocalypse: BED HEAD!
I know what your thinking, “Becca, there is NO way that the apocalypse could be caused by bed head!”
Well, dear friends….I give you EXHIBIT A-3: So maybe I don’t get how this labeling exhibits goes…but you get my point!
So now that you have seen my evidence, I’ m sure that you agree! The apocalypse will clearly be caused by a severe case of Bed Head!
I only wish I could have gotten Exhibit 2h on camera. The hissy fit!
Believe me when I say…it shook the ground it was so bad!
First let’s examine the causes of Apocalypse Bed Head:
- Inappropriate sleeping positions Stop being dirty…I don’t mean it like that!
- Failure to condition
Yes, I know. Some of these causes seem so un-important. How could it possibly lead to such a disastrous thing?
Although I don’t have all of the scientific reasons as to why these cause Bed Head…I know from experience that they do!
Now that you know the causes I’m sure you are wondering, “What can I do?”.
Here are a few ways to avoid Apocalypse Bed Head:
- ALWAYS brush hair thoroughly before bed!
- Use a leave in conditioner I prefer Loreal’s spray version for kids, that way you can get them at a distance!
- Braid hair before bed
- If at all possible…sleep standing up!
- Remove any unnecessary lengths of hair
If you forget to do these things and end up with an Apocalypse Bed Head of your own, here are a few solutions:
- With real conditioner in, brush while in the shower/tub
- Spray with extreme amounts of leave in conditioner and brush
- Be patient hahahahah okay yeah so even I am laughing at myself for even saying that one!
- Calmly get into the car, go to the nearest Stylist and have it cut off!! Clearly this should be a last resort!
I hope you enjoyed my Apocalypse Bed Head Survival Guide! Please comment below with any additions you have 🙂
Because of this I felt the need to learn to braid Emalee’s hair before bed tonight. I youtube’d it and this is how it turned out…
|could be worse|